Reserve Our Space
The Arab American Cultural Center (ArabAmCC) is available at no charge for meetings and events organized by UIC affiliated organizations and departments. We ask anyone who uses the ArabAmCC to please follow our rules and regulations for renting out the space. Failure to do so will result in denial of future space requests.
Who Can Reserve the Space?
- UIC departments, units, registered student organizations, and faculty.
- Community organizations and other partners of the ArabAmCC
When is the Center's space available?
- The space is available during normal Center hours between 9:00am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.
- You can request the space for after hours: weekdays 5pm to 8pm, however the Center reserves the right to ask for a fee to support student workers who may need to be present at that time.
- The center is not usually available on weekends. On occasion the Center may be available on weekends for an additional fee which will go directly to the student worker that will support the event ($15/hr to be paid directly to student worker).
What Else do I Need to Know?
- Review Reservation Agreement document as you will be asked to agree, sign, and date it as well as the terms and conditions in the Space Request Form.
- We Need at Least 3 Business days to process your request.
- In order to request the space: Please fill out the Space Request Form. Once we approve your reservation you will be asked to sign the Reservation Agreement.